New Client Registration Form
Drop Off Authorization Form
Authorization for Anesthetic Procedure – General
Authorization for Anesthetic Procedure – Spay/Neuter
Authorization for Anesthetic Procedure – Dental
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
If record of vaccination cannot be provided, vaccines must be administered at the time of drop off.
Does your pet need any medications while boarding with us?
If so please list the drug name, dosing instructions and frequency of each medication.
What should we feed your pet during their stay with us?
I brought food from home
GI friendly kennel diet
How much should we feed?
How often should we feed?
Did you bring any other personal belongings that will stay with us during your pet's stay?
If so, please list. (ex. leash, collar, toys, bedding, etc.)
Who should we contact if we have questions during your pet's stay?
Who will be picking up your pet?
What date and time will your pet be picked up?
Does your pet receive monthly heartworm preventative?
Do you need to purchase more when you pick up your pet?
Please check any additional services you would like during your pet's stay
Nail trim $17.35
Ear cleaning $25.01
REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
1. All animals must be current on all vaccinations.
2. All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.), or they will be treated at owner's expense.
3. Dripping Springs Animal Hospital has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
4. If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, Dripping Springs Animal Hospital has my permission to administer such medication.
5. Pets may be picked up before 6 PM Monday through Friday, and before noon on Saturday.
I have read the boarding requirements and understand the hospital's policies.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle AJAX powered Gravity Forms.